Sunday, June 17, 2012

a survey - please let us know your thoughts! :)

Hi gang, Lynn here. I just finished sending out an email to each of you individually. I know I can send one through the SAQA site but its my biggest hope to connect with everyone and see what it is you'd like to do as a SAQA MI member.

So you'll see an email from me and I hope you won't mind that I'm invading your inbox. :)

I've set up two surveys through Survey Monkey (a free polling service) to find out what you'd like to do. Its in two parts because I can only put ten questions on one survey and I had more then that - but don't worry! It won't take long to answer at all!

The links are in the email I sent out to each of you but here they are again for your convenience:

SAQA MI survey part 1

SAQA MI survey part 2

And to thank you for taking the time to fill out the surveys, we're holding a very awesome drawing - a free yard of hand dyed fabric from Cathy Arnett's shop, Funky C Fiber Spree! Cathy is an awesome dyer, here is a sample of her work:



Lovely, right? You'll get to choose which ever one from her shop strikes your fancy if you're the winner. The surveys are anonymous so all you have to do after you take it is send an email to saqamichigan@gmail.com saying you did it and you'll be entered in the drawing.

You have until July 31 to take the surveys and the winner of the fabric will be announced here on the blog on August 4.

I sincerely hope that there are ideas on the surveys that appeal to you and if there is something we haven't thought of, by all means let us know!

Thanks! :)

Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment